In this degree BSPH students develop knowledge and skills related to community and population health. They will develop a foundation in emergency services, disaster preparedness, program planning and evaluation, health education delivery, and academic/applied research methods. Students interested in pursuing graduate and advanced educational opportunities will have a solid foundation to pursue future academic and professional goals.
Bachelor of Science in Public Health (B.S.P.H.) Students Will:
- Develop a population-based understanding of public health and wellness.
- Analyze environmental and occupational influences on community and population health.
- Evaluate the contributions of physical, social, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and economic influences on populations.
- Use public health knowledge and skills in the review of epidemiological data.
- Be eligible to pursue the nationally recognized credentialing examination in health education (Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing).
For more information about the Bachelor of Science in Publich Health, contact us at 601.925.3387 or firstname.lastname@example.org.